Seattle Trauma Mental Health Conference Special Promo
Updates and Savings
ALL PROMOS END 9-30-15
WHAT THIS CONFERENCE OFFERS:
More than 10 world-renowned clinicians, researchers, authors, and lecturers in the field of complex trauma and dissociation.
▪ 19 CUE’s (6 ethics) available to clinicians.
▪ Educational workshops and plenaries designed to accommodate a diverse audience of professionals, survivors and supporters.
▪ An inviting and comfortable venue located in one area on the main floor.
▪ Attendees are welcome to attend all workshops and plenaries.
▪ 16-20 exhibit tables where speakers and sponsors are available to sign books and talk to attendees throughout the conference.
▪ A time to interact with several hundred folks who share an interest in learning and supporting furthered research in the area of childhood trauma.
▪ Hospitality Room where attendees can relax and chat.
▪ Open access in and out of a variety of ongoing plenaries and workshops.
▪ Extensive and comprehensive art exhibit – Rachel Elise
▪ Book exhibit offering books by speakers from this year and last as well as other books of interest.
▪ Evening entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.
▪ An inviting and welcoming environment where everyone respects and admires each others’ strengths and abilities.
WHAT YOU WON’T FIND AT THIS CONFERENCE:
▪NO ‘Labyrinth Walk’
▪ NO ‘Safe Room’
▪ NO hidden fees for speakers, activities, or workshops.
▪ NO attendees being excluded from activities, workshops, or plenaries based on education, status, or experiences (discrimination).
▪ NO Non-educational survivor stories.
▪ NO badges identifying status or education.
▪ NO invalidating or arrogant comments or attitudes.
▪ NO controlling entity or ‘boss’.
▪ NO activities that exclude any attendees.
This conference is a fundraiser to benefit TOP DD Studies
Promo codes end 9-30-15 – only one promo can be used. Post the code on the registration form.